harmony-dev mailing list archives

From usman bashir <grip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Legal] Requirements for Committers
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2005 07:36:42 GMT
Hi!
 gier! i m from Pakistan and here and in even our some neigbouring
counteries like INDIA etc , the employer has the right over only those
things that we write for them. but not for those whom we write for us , so
even it is possible to do parrallel work for others.
 but as u suggested a letter from our contractor, i can provide but it ll
certainly raise some eyebrowse here even though it is not going to help
harmory me or my company:)
 as for as other restrcition are concern i am free from them as i have never
feel concern what the Sun writes for us. so even though having more then
onse src.zip (as due to several JDKs on my machine) , i never dig into their
codes.
 so i request u either reiterate over ur statment about company statement
and if u r still looking over it then i have to mess up with my PM.

--
Usman Bashir
Certified IBM XML Solution Developer