harmony-dev mailing list archives

From acoli...@apache.org
Subject Re: Apache Booth At JavaOne
Date Sun, 12 Jun 2005 22:18:45 GMT
I suspect that Apache is not paying for the booth.  Therefore, it might
not be polite to pee in our host's sanka humm?

Besides, waht good is it?  A much bigger accomplishment is seeing lines
of code committed.  That would accomplish more frankly.

--
Andrew C. Oliver
SuperLink Software, Inc.

Java to Excel using POI