harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Toper <nto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Developing Harmony
Date Mon, 16 May 2005 20:05:48 GMT
Hi all,

I'm a Java programmer and a CS student at CNAM in France. I'm interested to
work in this project.

About the C vs C++, I'd suggest C for various reasons:

- C is simpler to learn/use than C++

- C++ memory footprint is usually bigger than C one

- C++ is good for mixing high level and low level systems. Here, we only
care for the low level one, since the high level might be done in "pure"
Java.

Just my piece of thoughts

nicolas