harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Raffaele Castagno <raffaele.casta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Work items
Date Fri, 27 May 2005 22:09:33 GMT
2005/5/27, Steve Blackburn <Steve.Blackburn@anu.edu.au>:

> Hi all,
>
> I imagine I'm not alone in thinking that there are a great many
> concrete things people can be working on right away, even while
> discussion on key design issues continues. It would be good to have a

My 2 (euro)cents:

There's not only the need to start implementing code.

I'm (slowly) translating some of the wiki documentation to Italian, but
someone could also create a webpage for the Incubator site, or sort
alphabetically the "People" page, organize the reference documentation, or
simply change the layout of the wiki to make it more accessibile and good
looking. These are tasks that anyone could take in charge, but that are
somehow important anyway.

Best Regards

Raffaele

--
If you want a GMail account, send me an E-Mail.