harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Raffaele Castagno <raffaele.casta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mudGE JavaVM.
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 12:18:31 GMT
2005/5/11, Davanum Srinivas <davanum@gmail.com>:

> > It is written fully from ground up, doesn't use any other GPL'ed code
> > anywhere, and runs on pretty much all platforms I've tested it on.
> > (Playstation2, Xbox, PC, Gamecube) One detail though is that since I'm
> using

THAT'S good! A J2SE implementation wich runs on console platforms would be
very interesting, for game development...

Unfortunately, I'm not skilled about VM and low level programming, so I
think I'll not be able to give much help in the developing phase, but I'll
surely test the product as soon as there will be something working... (and
since you already have some working code, maybe this moment will come
soon...)

best regards

Raffaele

Raffaele