harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Luis Sanabria <luis.sanab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Harmony / GNU Classpath
Date Mon, 16 May 2005 21:26:56 GMT
You can get an idea of the status of the project by checking the
"Classpath::Status" section in the home page
(http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath/).

Regarding the work for Java 5.0, you can check the following page:
(http://developer.classpath.org/mediation/ClasspathDecisionsPage#head-56ff13c4b7f52b8583537864d6829087cf152c7f)

Hope this helps!