harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Bryce Leo <likwidoxi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Organizing the Mailing List
Date Tue, 17 May 2005 19:37:50 GMT
I really suggested it because I got a bit frustrated when the subject
line was "Java" and the discussion diverged into project leads,
introductions, bug management, getting started suggestions,  and where
the project should start it's programming (this is just one example
there are others). I figured if the subject was a more directed title
we'd not have those sort of digressions. I've always operated under
the "organization promotes efficiency" idea. And yes I would say that
this one list is fine as long as we manage to keep a vague sense of
organization and stick to topic better.

--
~Bryce Leo

--Veritas Vos Liberabis--