harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Meadors <larry.mead...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I hope the JVM implements most using Java itself
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 04:53:58 GMT
Despite my earlier Mono comment, I could not possibly care less what is used
to build the JVM. Use Ruby if it gets the job done.

My vote would be to use whatever gets it done quickly and correctly. IMO,
focusing on performance at this point is important, but not critical.

First priority: Get it out the door, and make sure it is easy to build so
everyone who want to tweak it can.

Second priority: Work with the community to make it faster and more stable
than anything anyone has ever seen.

Larry