harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrice Le Vexier" <plevex...@bellsouth.net>
Subject RE: impatient ;)
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 02:32:36 GMT
ok ahmed,  I thought to take, more or less the same direction, so keep
going, and tell me if I can help on something.
You certainly have to consider portability issues with paths and files, here
a small document from sun who talks a little bit about that
http://java.sun.com/products/archive/100percent/4.1.1/100PercentPureJavaCook
book-4_1_1.pdf, and by googling, I think you will find a lot more.

I'm going to work on some ideas I would like to dig out for the compiler,
let me check if they are good ideas, if yes, I'll share it with you ;)

patrice