harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Blake <craigwbl...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [Harmony Wiki] Update of "People" by NicolasCannasse
Date Tue, 24 May 2005 16:52:43 GMT
Heh, well, depends on the particular one I suppose. :-)

I don't know that it's important to be notified of each new
interested party.  I imagine
we will get many thousands of them (ok, maybe not, but we can hope
anyways).  Maybe
having separate messages for edits is overkill.  Is there some way to
have it post
summaries or a digest at reasonable intervals instead?

Craig