harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nick Lothian" <nloth...@educationau.edu.au>
Subject RE: progression reports?
Date Fri, 27 May 2005 06:55:03 GMT
The only thing on the schedule at the moment is:

1) Discuss implementation strategies on the mailing list.

That is being done now, by everyone on the list. It would be useless
speculation to imagine when this might be done by.

You might find my Harmony blog useful for status updates:
http://www.mackmo.com/apacheharmony/default/. I'm sure I'll put up when
someone does the first check-in, whenever that might be.

Nick

IMPORTANT: This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain private or confidential information.
If you think you may not be the intended recipient, or if you have received this e-mail in
error, please contact the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail. If you
are not the intended recipient, you must not reproduce any part of this e-mail or disclose
its contents to any other party.
This email represents the views of the individual sender, which do not necessarily reflect
those of education.au limited except where the sender expressly states otherwise.
It is your responsibility to scan this email and any files transmitted with it for viruses
or any other defects.
education.au limited will not be liable for any loss, damage or consequence caused directly
or indirectly by this email.