harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nick Lothian" <nloth...@educationau.edu.au>
Subject RE: FAQ (was RE: [arch] VM Candidate : JikesRVM http://jikesrvm.sourceforge.net/)
Date Mon, 23 May 2005 06:39:50 GMT

> > [snip]

> >> skeptical

> requirements, runtime

> >> less than

> >> The discussion has been rehashed a lot of times.  I'd like
> to see it
> >> put to rest (perhaps we need a technical FAQ?).  See the
> end of this
> >> email for a brief answer anyway...*
> >>

> > Should we do a FAQ on the Wiki or start a website (since
> now Harmony
> > officially is in the incubator)?
> >
> > (Either way I'll volunteer to get this going)
>
> Great - start in the wiki, and we can bring out to website
> when it's filled out.  Easier to start on wiki.
>
> geir

Here's a start: http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/TechnicalFAQ

Nick

IMPORTANT: This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain private or confidential information.
If you think you may not be the intended recipient, or if you have received this e-mail in
error, please contact the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail. If you
are not the intended recipient, you must not reproduce any part of this e-mail or disclose
its contents to any other party.
This email represents the views of the individual sender, which do not necessarily reflect
those of education.au limited except where the sender expressly states otherwise.
It is your responsibility to scan this email and any files transmitted with it for viruses
or any other defects.
education.au limited will not be liable for any loss, damage or consequence caused directly
or indirectly by this email.