harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nick Lothian" <nloth...@educationau.edu.au>
Subject RE: Wishlist
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 23:26:28 GMT
 In the "only-partially-dreaming" wishlist category:

It would be really nice if (and make sense for) Sun open sourced Swing.

That would:
a) Help classpath along a lot
b) Be a competitive move on Sun's part against IBM's SWT.

IMPORTANT: This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain private or confidential information.
If you think you may not be the intended recipient, or if you have received this e-mail in
error, please contact the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail. If you
are not the intended recipient, you must not reproduce any part of this e-mail or disclose
its contents to any other party.
This email represents the views of the individual sender, which do not necessarily reflect
those of education.au limited except where the sender expressly states otherwise.
It is your responsibility to scan this email and any files transmitted with it for viruses
or any other defects.
education.au limited will not be liable for any loss, damage or consequence caused directly
or indirectly by this email.