harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nick Lothian" <nloth...@educationau.edu.au>
Subject A small documentation contribution
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 01:30:10 GMT

One of the big problems for newcomers to the Harmony project is
discovering what has already been discussed. I suspect this could get
worse as the project expands.

I've started a blog to attempt to summarise the discussions on the
mailing list and elsewhere: http://www.mackmo.com/apacheharmony/default/

The idea is that it will make it easy for people to come up to speed on
issues. For instance, the next time someone suggests not implementing
deprecated APIs they can be pointed at
http://www.mackmo.com/apacheharmony/default/2005/05/11/Deprecated_APIs.h
tml

In the future some of this could get put in a formal FAQ sometime - in
the mean time I'll try and keep it updated. Any suggestions for it are
welcome.

Nick
<nlothian@apache.org>

IMPORTANT: This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain private or confidential information.
If you think you may not be the intended recipient, or if you have received this e-mail in
error, please contact the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail. If you
are not the intended recipient, you must not reproduce any part of this e-mail or disclose
its contents to any other party.
This email represents the views of the individual sender, which do not necessarily reflect
those of education.au limited except where the sender expressly states otherwise.
It is your responsibility to scan this email and any files transmitted with it for viruses
or any other defects.
education.au limited will not be liable for any loss, damage or consequence caused directly
or indirectly by this email.