harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject [arch] VM Candidate : JC @ http://jcvm.sourceforge.net/
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 04:35:01 GMT
For those that want meaningful subjects lines, here it is and for
those that are waiting for an architecture discussion - here it is.

Here's the first of the offered VMs.  (I've privately mailed Tom van
Dijck about mudGE so we can look at something else)

I've downloaded and will begin playing with today.  Archie, can you
give a brief overview of structure?

Can we get some discussion about this from those that know about
about VM architecture?

geir

geirm@apache.org