harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [arch] questions about adding detail to the wiki harmonyArchitecture page
Date Fri, 27 May 2005 15:40:28 GMT

On May 27, 2005, at 11:11 AM, Weldon Washburn wrote:

> Dims,
> I would like to start filling out the modules and interfaces part of
> harmonyArchitecture wiki page.  I looked at the wiki revision history
> and noticed that you were the last person to modify the page.  Do you
> know if there is a protocol for modifying this document.  Do people
> "just make changes" or is there a gatekeeper who must be notified.  If
> there is no gatekeeper, I volunteer for this job.  There are two
> sections on modules and interfaces.  They overlap.  Ultimately we need
> one section.  Should I add my detail to my section and leave the
> resolution of overlap to another time?

I'm worried about there being an official gatekeeper so we don't
inhibit participation, but feel free to reorganize and clean up as
you see fit.  Basic rule should be to not lose info, and if there are
dissenting opinions, make sure that others don't get lost.

(If there are dissenting opinions, I'd rather see them debated here
on the list than off in wiki-land anyway....)

geir

geirm@apache.org