harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Brooks" <jmb_perso...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 07:42:25 GMT
>Can somebody comment on this guys claims,
>
>[URL omitted to protect the innocent]

How about nobody comments?  I didn't see anything in that blog entry except
bile from somebody whose accomplishments apparently consist of hurling dung
at people that have accomplished something other than hurling dung.

Say that three times fast.

The web is full of asshats, misanthropes and social misfits with blogs.  The
guy is an asshat.  Sending people to his website simply increases his page
count and stokes his ego.  He has no points to address.  I didn't see any,
anyway.

Don't worry about it.  Some people have envious natures, and will try to
tear down those who do what they cannot or will not.  You don't worry about
them.  They are dust; a waste of time better spent on something
constructive.