harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Rodrigo Kumpera <kump...@gmail.com>
Subject [license] Contributions from tainted developers?
Date Thu, 19 May 2005 21:25:06 GMT
Hi,
 What can someone that agreed to the SCSL contribute?
 I've agreed on the SCSL for the 1.4.2 JVM and I want to contribute to
Harmony.
 I did a carefull reading of the license and in my layman's undestanding,
I cannot contribute to anything that is convered by the 1.4.2 spec since it
would
need to be under the SCSL, but this also means that I can do 1.5 only stuff.
 The license has termination terms, but I have no clue if requesting it
and destroying all copies of SCSL covered stuff would make me "untainted".