harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Rodrigo Kumpera <kump...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java Security for Harmony
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 11:07:48 GMT
The verifier is part of the the class loading process, it's the first
step of linking a class to the runtime. More about that can be found
in [1], but the verifier makes sure that a given piece of bytecode
won't mess up the stack or incorrectly use types.

Rodrigo

[1] The Java Virtual Machine Specification, Second Edition