harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposal: A VM launcher
Date Mon, 16 May 2005 15:00:42 GMT
Any other comments?

Care to get started, Nick?  As Jon used to say "Thanks for volunteering"

One of the things we have to still discuss (and I'll be posting in a
sec) is some enhancement to our regular IP processes, as we want to
be *very* sure that we maintain the highest level possible of IP
provenance for the project...

geir

geirm@apache.org