harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Where is Geir Magnusson?
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 16:38:28 GMT

On May 13, 2005, at 11:03 AM, Mladen Turk wrote:

> Mladen Turk wrote:

>>> They purchased my company, Gluecode Software. Lets keep the two
>>> worlds apart.  I certainly do.
>>>

>> My question was: What are you thoughts on Harmony, since we haerd
>> nothing from you since all tohose GNU/ASF licensing.
>>

> Also, the Sun gave a statement that you will speak about Harmony this
> summer, so I just wonder what you will be speaking about?

harmony at that point, whatever harmony is at that point.  Lets
discuss that as the time gets closer.

> Is the Harmony already defined project or you will be speaking
> on your personal vison?
>
> Please give us some ansvers. The discussion is going nowhere thought.
> Are we ASF or ASF/GNU/Kaffe/Whatever/* project?

The fact that there *is* such a robust discussion is a *great*
start.  Technically speaking, this is an incubating ASF project.  We
are trying to bring everyone together  from * to participate in the
architectural discussions, and we'll take it from there.

Like I said, I got totally swamped earlier this week, and am catching
up.  My silence is only due to "the perfect storm" of the timing of
everything.  All is well.

geir

geirm@apache.org