harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Java
Date Sun, 15 May 2005 15:16:30 GMT

On May 11, 2005, at 9:25 PM, Mark Brooks wrote:

> Be that as it may, I assume that we will have a project lead who
> will tell us where to go and what to do, and I know both C and C+
> +.  If he says "we are using toolkit X", I'll do it, because I
> believe in this project.  (I expect we would use a restricted
> subset of C++ anyway due to cross-platform issues).
>
> So where's the general?  I need my marching orders, darn it.

Hey, this is an Apache project.  There is no lead - we're all peers.

But if you are looking for something to do ....   how can we figure
out the viability of this approach, and either park the idea as an
interesting one but not appropriate for the project, or a good one
that we'll keep going forward with?

eir

geirm@apache.org