harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart Still <stust...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Developing Harmony
Date Tue, 17 May 2005 20:37:51 GMT
It is just not as popular as the others.  If pascal was used, there
would be an awful lot of people unable to make contributions until
they learned pascal.  I think the real question is what features
could pascal provide that would make it a better choice than the more
popular choice of C/C++.

Regards
Stuart