harmony-dev mailing list archives

From FaeLLe <mrbillcollec...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Backward compatibility
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 02:46:18 GMT
Sorry but you miss two major points. (Please do correct me this is my
understanding by observing content on Harmony)

* The complete agreement and compatiblity of the rules set down by TCK was
one of the major factors that ensured that we would be 100% Java as it is by
Sun

* As a very learned person who clearly was authority on the subject aldready
pointed out some Sun methods do indeed invoke these deprecated methods and
when they are deprecated and when not does indeed fluctuate. And if we are
making something should we *compromise* on quality of anything that we
produce ?

--
www.FaeLLe.com <http://www.FaeLLe.com>