harmony-dev mailing list archives

From FaeLLe <mrbillcollec...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cannot leave out deprecated methods, period (was: Re: Java)
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 17:44:05 GMT
Very well stated and agreed with you fully.

I was just on about it so i could find out from someone who had tested it
with the TCK.

Also if the TCK is a read only license how / who / when will Harmony be
tested with it ? Will we have to pull strings in Sun and be at their calling
to undergo that test. Or as a worst case scenario verify compatiblity by
examining TCK source :/

--
www.FaeLLe.com <http://www.FaeLLe.com>