harmony-dev mailing list archives

From FaeLLe <mrbillcollec...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java Security for Harmony
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 10:53:17 GMT
So byte code verification can occur at runtime and still be a confronting
implementation ?

I think it would make since as long as it occurs because even J2ME pre
verifies (as i guess you guys know) and that is accepted at run time as long
as it remains in that state.

--
www.FaeLLe.com <http://www.FaeLLe.com>