harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Serebrennikov <dmitr...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Harmony Meetup at JavaOne (Was Re: JavaONE - anyone going? Last day for "early bird" reg.)
Date Fri, 27 May 2005 22:52:20 GMT
I would be interested in dropping by, but don't know how much I can
contribute in terms of useful ideas and experience :)
I'm just a lowly Java architect/developer working on applications here
and there. That and some C experience with a strong interest in helping
out on this VM project.

Daytime on Sunday before the conference works for me, but I'm open
otherwise.
Thanks!
Dmitry.