harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Serebrennikov <dmitr...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: JavaONE - anyone going? Last day for "early bird" reg.
Date Fri, 27 May 2005 20:55:08 GMT
Simon Chappell wrote:

>Nope. Too expensive, too big, too crowded. I'll stick with the No
>Fluff Just Stuff series, thanks.
>On 5/27/05, Dmitry Serebrennikov <dmitrysj@earthlink.net> wrote:
>>Sorry, this is a bit off-topic.
>>Is anyone else planning to go to the JavaONE conference (June 25-30 San
>>Francisco, CA)?
>>By the way, today is the last day to register with the "early bird"
Yes, the price is way too high. I'm not certain I'll get to go yet, but
What's the 'No Fluff Just Stuff' thing? I guess that's just a joke.
I would have gone to ApacheCon, but it's way too far for me this time

By the way, I scanned through the sessions and didn't see one on Harmony
yet. I saw something about Geronimo and I guess that'll be Geir. Maybe
that one got retargetted? There are also a few interesting sessions on
VM internals, which I'm looking forward to.

View raw message