harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Serebrennikov <dmitr...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: JavaONE - anyone going? Last day for "early bird" reg.
Date Fri, 27 May 2005 20:55:08 GMT
Simon Chappell wrote:

>Nope. Too expensive, too big, too crowded. I'll stick with the No
>Fluff Just Stuff series, thanks.
>
>On 5/27/05, Dmitry Serebrennikov <dmitrysj@earthlink.net> wrote:
>

>>Sorry, this is a bit off-topic.
>>Is anyone else planning to go to the JavaONE conference (June 25-30 San
>>Francisco, CA)?
>>By the way, today is the last day to register with the "early bird"
>>discount.
>>
>>Regards
>>Dmitry

Yes, the price is way too high. I'm not certain I'll get to go yet, but
hoping.
What's the 'No Fluff Just Stuff' thing? I guess that's just a joke.
I would have gone to ApacheCon, but it's way too far for me this time
around.

By the way, I scanned through the sessions and didn't see one on Harmony
yet. I saw something about Geronimo and I guess that'll be Geir. Maybe
that one got retargetted? There are also a few interesting sessions on
VM internals, which I'm looking forward to.

Regards
Dmitry