harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Harmony / GNU Classpath
Date Mon, 16 May 2005 12:46:07 GMT
Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> On May 16, 2005, at 2:38 AM, Stu Statman wrote:
>>
>> Does this mean that the core classes development work will happen
>> within and as part of the GNU Classpath project? Or is there an
>> intent to fork?
>

> Right now, I see nothing else out there, so yah, we can use GNU
> Classpath :)

I saw a lots of affirmative posts from the GNU classpath folks, but
shouldn't we agree on some sort of formal agreement?

IMO the best would be to mutually exchange three developers.
Since seems that each party expressed desire to cooperate,
why not putting that in some sort of formal agreement?

Regards,
Mladen.