harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Blackburn <Steve.Blackb...@anu.edu.au>
Subject Re: Introduction, and a question
Date Mon, 16 May 2005 10:12:34 GMT
Take a look at Quicksilver (no longer active).

http://www.research.ibm.com/quicksilver/

"The Quicksilver project is exploring novel compilation models for Java.
Our goals are to support deep analysis, aggressive optimization,
testability and control over executables, all in the context of a fully
compliant Java system. Our prototype is implemented within the JalapeƱo
compiler project."

--Steve