harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Damsgaard <christ...@damsgaard.biz>
Subject Re: Introduction, and a question
Date Mon, 16 May 2005 09:26:11 GMT
I brought up this idea with Lars Bak (HotSpot architect at Sun back
then) at a conference some years back when Sun introduced the HotSpot
VM. The argument back then was that a program mays not execute in the
same pattern every time and the optimization made previously may no
longer apply.

Regards
Christian Damsgaard