harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Blackburn <Steve.Blackb...@anu.edu.au>
Subject Re: Chicago
Date Sun, 15 May 2005 21:11:47 GMT
Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> On May 10, 2005, at 11:11 PM, Steve Blackburn wrote:
>> I wonder how many folks will be in Chicago next month for
>> PLDI/VEE/MSP/LCTES?  I for one would really enjoy spending some time
>> discussing this project.  It seems a perfect opportunity given the
>> combination of conferences.
> Can you give us some more info?

PLDI: the major anual conference on Programming Language Design and
VEE: Virtual Execution Enviornments (ie VM design)
MSP: Memory Systems Performance (a lot of VM related work)
LCTES: Languages, Compilers, Tools for Embedded Systems

This is the cream of international research in the area of P/L and VM

View raw message