harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Marco Lange <marco.la...@rwth-aachen.de>
Subject New on the list
Date Sun, 15 May 2005 20:43:46 GMT
Hi,

I am new on this list and I shortly want to introduce myself. I am a
computer science student from Aachen, Germany, with about six years of
professional software development, three years of which I worked on Java
projects. Additionally, I have some theoretical background and some
experience in compiler and interpreter techniques (I planned and
developed a strictly typed functional programming language for the
company I worked for previously and implemented and interpreter for that
language).

I am excited and very interested in this project and I hope it will
result in some great piece of software. I will follow and participate in
the discussions here on the list and see what I can do to support this
project.

Best regards,
  Marco