harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Serebrennikov <dmitr...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Java Application Native Wrapper
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 20:56:49 GMT
Mohammed Al-Qaimari wrote:

>    This project should provide a tool that generates a native executable program that
just starts a new VM and provides all arguments and classespath etc... without suffering with
batch and shell files. That's similar to a feature in  Borland's JBuilder.

>There's NO Knowledge That is NOT POWER!
>http://mail.yahoo.com

At the risk of creating more nise on the list, here's an opensource tool
for this purpse that I used with great success (on Windows):
jelude http://www.sfu.ca/~tyuen/jelude/
It is in "public domain", so not a lot of licensing issues.
There are many others that are opensource and not. Just look around if
you need one of these.

Regards
-dmitry