harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Where is Geir Magnusson?
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 15:03:21 GMT
Mladen Turk wrote:
> Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
>>> Well, I was just wondering if he is still counting
>>> those 100 Mils IMB payed him for Geronimo ;)
>> They purchased my company, Gluecode Software. Lets keep the two
>> worlds apart.  I certainly do.
>>

> My question was: What are you thoughts on Harmony, since we haerd
> nothing from you since all tohose GNU/ASF licensing.

Also, the Sun gave a statement that you will speak about Harmony this
summer, so I just wonder what you will be speaking about?

Is the Harmony already defined project or you will be speaking
on your personal vison?

Please give us some ansvers. The discussion is going nowhere thought.
Are we ASF or ASF/GNU/Kaffe/Whatever/* project?

Regards,
Mladen.