harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Kev Jackson <kevin.jack...@it.fts-vn.com>
Subject Re: [
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 08:00:21 GMT

>> http://www.jroller.com/page/fate/20050507#death_to_apache
> That's pretty funny, he should do more of those. Oh. He did.

look at his site, he just rants and he attacks people in a funny way.
look at the people/projects he attacks and then look at the comments.
People I have a lot of respect for like this guy even after he's
attacked them, he's obviously well known by most of the Java dev
community, this is his hobby (ranting away about all and nothing), more
power to him.  Even if he was a rabid anti-apache/anti-everything kind
of person (it's obvious he isn't btw), then he would still have asked a
legitimate question

Why do we need an open source Java?  For purists, we need it because we
don't have it.  I just want to see what the community can come up with,
and I'm sure he'll post more as the project progresses and I'm sure
those will be funny too.

His writing style is ok too

View raw message