harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Kev Jackson <kevin.jack...@it.fts-vn.com>
Subject Re: Against using Java to implement Java (Was: Java)
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 03:26:30 GMT

> So speak up project lead(s).  We are here.  We are talking a lot, but
> not much is happening.  Order us about.  Assign work.  Let's get our
> hands dirty.  The likelihood is that there will be changes along the
> way anyhow.  There almost always are, and developers dedicated to the
> project will simply have to adapt.
couldn't agree more, the more 'talking' happening here, the less
progress seems to be made.  The guys rant on bile blog had some points
about people here talking and waiting for a code drop from
IBM/Sun/whoever.  I'd like to help on this I really would, but I need a
direction, what are we doing here?  Is it a glue classpath to kaffe to
xxx?  Is it a write everything from scratch?  If we want to get started
we need some code, without it we're just wasting everyone's time

View raw message