harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Fernando Lozano <ferna...@lozano.eti.br>
Subject Re: Java
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 04:13:57 GMT
Hi,

See how today we have many high-quality network servers, database
drivers, IDEs, compilers, interpreters and other kinds of system-level
software written in Java. If Java has proven to be more productive for
these software, why not for the VM itself? There's no reason we should
still be dealing with zero-bytes at the end of strings and size of
buffers at every string copy.

[]s, Fernando Lozano