harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Organizing the Mailing List
Date Tue, 17 May 2005 15:55:21 GMT
We tend to do this naturally - we put something in the subject line
to distinguish.  Maybe we'll come up w/ some patterns.

One thing to consider is when we get going with things, to split off
an architecture list if the volume gets too much.  But for now, it's
light enough to keep it all here.  Comments?

geir

geirm@apache.org