harmony-dev mailing list archives

From usman bashir <grip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Digest list?
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 11:07:26 GMT
i talked about this matter but what geir suggested that at now we leave it
as it , but later on when we are going into more deeper we will do this, and
dont worry i m having a close eye on the meterial so whenever we need it , u
will find it; cheers ;)

--
Usman Bashir
Certified IBM XML Solution Developer