harmony-dev mailing list archives

From usman bashir <grip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Organizing the Mailing List
Date Tue, 17 May 2005 14:31:50 GMT
It will be really great if we can manage the threads like that, as keeping
stuff manageable is also helpfull in further documentation and reference and
repitative threads can be avoided as well.
so i put my hand to manage them. and i ll post them on wiki from where u can
take on.

--
Usman Bashir
Certified IBM XML Solution Developer