harmony-dev mailing list archives

From usman bashir <grip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Harmony / GNU Classpath
Date Mon, 16 May 2005 19:59:02 GMT
But !
 if u people dont mind (dont take me splitter again ;) ) then i would say
while considering Classpath for library we should design in such a way that
if some one want to replace with its own (his own wish thats what OSS is )
then he can do it easily. (and i hope follwowing the TCK it could be
accomplish too as well )

--
Usman Bashir
Certified IBM XML Solution Developer