harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Harmony Wiki] Update of "People" by BlakeCrawford
Date Tue, 24 May 2005 19:19:50 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Harmony Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by BlakeCrawford:
http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/People

  || Craig Blake || craigwblake AT mac.com || || Yes ||
  || pady srini || pady.srinivasan AT fidelity.com || Java programmer/architect, small projects/patches
|| Yes ||
  || Ulrich Kunitz || kune AT deine-taler.de || patches/Mono class library/my own unfinished
toy VM || Yes ||
+ || Blake Crawford || blake AT blakecrawford.com || cucina(coming soon),java technical lead
|| not yet ||