harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Harmony Wiki] Trivial Update of "People" by kune
Date Tue, 24 May 2005 18:55:43 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Harmony Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by kune:
http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/People

  || Mladen Turk || mturk AT apache.org || Httpd/APR/Tomcat/Commons || Yes ||
  || Craig Blake || craigwblake AT mac.com || || Yes ||
  || pady srini || pady.srinivasan AT fidelity.com || Java programmer/architect, small projects/patches
|| Yes ||
+ || Ulrich Kunitz || kune AT deine-taler.de || patches/Mono class library/my own unfinished
toy VM || Yes ||