harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Harmony Wiki] Update of "SimonChappell" by SimonChappell
Date Tue, 24 May 2005 14:35:10 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Harmony Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by SimonChappell:
http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/SimonChappell

New page:
#format wiki
#language en
== Simon P. Chappell ==

Email: [[MailTo(simonpeterchappell AT SPAMFREE gmail DOT com)]]
or [[MailTo(simon AT SPAMFREE simonpeter DOT com)]]

A British guy living and working in the United States. I was introduced to computers in 1980,
owning my first one (a Sinclair ZX81) in 1981. I started with Java in the 1997/1998 timeframe,
and have been working with it ever since, first as a programmer and for the last four years
as a Technical Lead/Mentor.

Far more information than most people would ever want to know about me is on my personal website:
http://www.simonpeter.com/. Naturally, I have a blog: http://uab.blogspot.com/.

----
CategoryHomepage