harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <rbl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Windows support
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 02:52:21 GMT
One option for us to get full cross-platform support would be to write
the JVM using APR.  This way we won't have to deal with a lot of the
hassles of cross-platform development.  There are some tricks to
working with the pools, but those can be handled, and if we do this
right, it might even lead to changes to APR that will improve that
library.

Ryan

--
Ryan Bloom