harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Ahmed Saad <myanywh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Organizing the Mailing List
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 00:09:25 GMT
can we push some priorities rather than running everywhere.. like

1. decide on a language to use: c, c++, java (did i hear pascal)
2 . an architecture
3. ....

According to this architecture we will divide our efforts. So we can focus
on more specific subjects
and may be we can do more organized studies about how other open similiar
projects did X or Y and whether we gonna for for them or build it from the
scratch. We need a priority list and we, i hope all will, can resolve each
items in order. i think we can get to work faster that way.

comments?