harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Ahmed Saad <myanywh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Harmony Project Structure Attempt
Date Tue, 17 May 2005 01:36:19 GMT
"In addition to the JVM and classpath, the standard JDK tools must be
implemented for Harmony. To promote reuse and facilitate deployment, we
should strive for a single distribution library (called Common Tools Library
or CTL in the image below) on top of the OAL from the JVM project."

does that mean we will build the CTL from scratch and not adapting other
open-source impelmentations to guarauntee a clean API?