harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Ahmed Saad <myanywh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java
Date Mon, 16 May 2005 15:53:04 GMT
hi all... i'm a computer science student located in cairo, egypt with a
modest experience in c/c++ (wrote some bsd-style sockets and posix stuff)
and designing web applications with java/php.... i've just read about
harmony yesterday on slashdot and i'm just itching to be invloved... and i
totally agree that there must be an effort to put newbies, like me, on the
track.. i'll be more backgrouding, doin' research and pushing foreward
material as much as i can, and i hope i can catch up quickly with gurus down
here to code more and more....
 regards,
ahmed