harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where is Geir Magnusson?
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 15:25:04 GMT
Mladen,

I have tried to keep the wiki up-to-date on stuff happening on the
mailing list and on IRC (get any IRC client and point to
irc.freenode.net and select channel #harmony)

I have no idea on what personally geir/sun are up-to and what geir's
plans are about public-speaking etc. that is not relevant to what's
happening here on harmony-dev.

If you find the wiki out of date from the stuff on the mailing lists,
please update the wiki or point me to the missing piece (like
yesterday i added JCVM contrib to the wiki).

If you ask specific questions about the project and what has already
been discussed, i will be happy to help.

thanks,
dims